Enter the flat rate hours produced and the actual hours worked into the calculator to determine the Flat Rate Efficiency.
- All Efficiency Calculators
- Production Efficiency Calculator
- Time Efficiency Calculator
- Process Cycle Efficiency Calculator
- Operational Efficiency Calculator
- Sales Efficiency Calculator
- Allocative Efficiency Calculator
Flat Rate Efficiency Formula
The following formula is used to calculate the Flat Rate Efficiency.
Efr = FR / AH
- Where Efr is the Flat Rate Efficiency
- FR is the flat rate hours produced
- Ah is the actual hours worked
How to Calculate Flat Rate Efficiency?
The following two example problems outline how to calculate the Flat Rate Efficiency.
Example Problem #1:
- First, determine the flat rate hours produced. In this example, the flat rate hours produced is given as 8.
- Next, determine the actual hours worked. For this problem, the actual hours worked is given as 10.
- Finally, calculate the Flat Rate Efficiency using the equation above:
Efr = FR / AH
Inserting the values from above and solving the equation:
Efr = 8 / 10 = .8
Example Problem #2:
Using the same process as above, first define the variables required by the formula. In this case, these values are:
flat rate hours produced = 11
actual hours worked = 15
Entering these values yields:
Efr = 11 /15 = .733