Enter the total miles driven and the delivery rate ($/mile) into the Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Food Delivery Charge.
Food Delivery Charge Formula
FDC = M * DR
- FDC is the Food Delivery Charge ($)
- M is the total miles driven
- DR is the delivery rate ($/mile)
To calculate Food Delivery Charge, multiply the total miles driven by the delivery rate.
How to Calculate Food Delivery Charge?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Food Delivery Charge.
- First, determine the total miles driven.
- Next, determine the delivery rate ($/mile).
- Next, gather the formula from above = FDC = M * DR.
- Finally, calculate the Food Delivery Charge.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
total miles driven = 300
delivery rate ($/mile) = 1.2