Enter the pressure and the flow rate into the Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Hydraulic Horsepower.
- Hydraulic Motor Displacement Calculator
- Hydraulic Motor Efficiency Calculator
- Hydraulic Motor Torque Calculator
Hydraulic Horsepower Formula
HHP = P * Q / 1714
- HHP is the Hydraulic Horsepower (())
- P (psi) is the pressure
- Q (GPM) is the flow rate
To calculate Hydraulic Horsepower, multiply the pressure by the flow rate, then divide by 1714.
How to Calculate Hydraulic Horsepower?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Hydraulic Horsepower.
- First, determine the pressure.
- Next, determine the flow rate.
- Next, gather the formula from above = HHP = P * Q / 1714.
- Finally, calculate the Hydraulic Horsepower.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
pressure = 71
flow rate = 32