Enter the kilowatt-hours and the volts into the Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Amps from kWH.
Amps from kWH Formula
A = kWH / V * 1000
- A is the Amps from kWH (amps)
- kWH is the kilowatt-hours
- V (volts) is the volts
To calculate Amps from kWH, divide the kilowatt-hours by the voltage, then multiply by 1000.
How to Calculate Amps from kWH?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Amps from kWH.
- First, determine the kilowatt-hours.
- Next, determine the volts.
- Next, gather the formula from above = A = kWH / V * 1000.
- Finally, calculate the Amps from kWH.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
kilowatt-hours = 123
volts = 10