Enter the Wh (watt-hours) and the voltage (volts) into the Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the mAh from Wh.
- KWH to Cost Calculator
- Amp Hour to Watt Hour (ah ↔ wh) Calculator
- Battery Capacity Calculator (Amp Hours)
mAh from Wh Formula
mAh = Wh*1000 / V
- mAH is the mAh from Wh (maH (milli-amp hours))
- Wh is the Wh (watt-hours)
- V is the voltage (volts)
To calculate mAh from Wh, multiply the watt-hours by 1000, then divide by the voltage.
How to Calculate mAh from Wh?
The following steps outline how to calculate the mAh from Wh.
- First, determine the Wh (watt-hours).
- Next, determine the voltage (volts).
- Next, gather the formula from above = mAh = Wh*1000 / V.
- Finally, calculate the mAh from Wh.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
Wh (watt-hours) = 675
voltage (volts) = 40