Enter the mass out and the mass accumulated into the Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Mass Input.
Mass Input Formula
MI = MO + MA
- MI is the Mass Input (kg)
- MO (kg) is the mass out
- MA (kg) is the mass accumulated
To calculate Mass Input, sum the total mass output and the total mass accumulated.
How to Calculate Mass Input?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Mass Input.
- First, determine the mass out.
- Next, determine the mass accumulated.
- Next, gather the formula from above = MI = MO + MA.
- Finally, calculate the Mass Input.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
mass out = 5
mass accumulated = 4