Enter the price of a good or service, and the maximum demand of that good into this maximum revenue calculator to calculate the maximum revenue and profit.
Maximum Revenue Formula
The formula for calculating the maximum revenue of an object is as follows:
R = p*Q
- Where R is maximum revenue
- p is the price of the good or service at max demand
- Q is the total quantity of goods at maximum demand
Determine the maximum demand of a good and the price and that level is a little more difficult. It involves taking the derivative of a function. For more information on this, visit our price elasticity of demand calculator.
- Where p is price
- and q is the theoretical demand at max price
- Margin Calculator
- MPC Calculator
- Markup Calculator
- Price Elasticity of Demand Calculator
- Deadweight Loss Calculator