Enter your weight and the duration of your mini trampoline workout into the calculator to estimate the number of calories burned.
Mini Trampoline Calories Burned Formula
The formula to estimate the calories burned during a mini trampoline workout is:
Calories Burned = (MET * Weight in kg * Time in minutes) / 60
- MET is the Metabolic Equivalent of Task, which is a measure of the energy cost of physical activities. For mini trampoline workouts, the average MET value is 3.5.
- Weight is the weight of the person in kilograms.
- Time is the duration of the workout in minutes.
To calculate the calories burned, first convert the weight from pounds to kilograms by dividing by 2.20462. Then, multiply the MET value by the weight in kilograms and the duration of the workout in minutes. Finally, divide by 60 to get the total calories burned.
What is MET?
MET stands for Metabolic Equivalent of Task, which is a unit used to estimate the amount of energy used by the body during physical activity. One MET is defined as the energy it takes to sit quietly, which for the average adult is about 1 calorie per kilogram of weight per hour. Physical activities are assigned MET values to help compare their energy costs.
How to Calculate Calories Burned on a Mini Trampoline?
Follow these steps to calculate the calories burned during a mini trampoline workout:
- Enter your weight in pounds.
- Enter the duration of your workout in minutes.
- Use the formula provided above to calculate the calories burned.
- Click the “Calculate” button to see the result.
- Use the “Reset” button to clear the fields and perform a new calculation.
Let’s say you weigh 150 pounds and you worked out on a mini trampoline for 30 minutes. Here’s how you would calculate the calories burned:
First, convert your weight to kilograms: 150 pounds / 2.20462 = 68 kg
Then, use the formula: (3.5 MET * 68 kg * 30 minutes) / 60 = 119 calories burned