Enter the cost of goods ($) and the markup ($) into the Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Price to Retailer.
Price to Retailer Formula
PTR = COG + MU
- PTR is the Price to Retailer ($)
- COG is the cost of goods ($)
- MU is the markup ($)
To calculate Price to Retailer, sum the cost of goods and the markup.
How to Calculate Price to Retailer?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Price to Retailer.
- First, determine the cost of goods ($).
- Next, determine the markup ($).
- Next, gather the formula from above = PTR = COG + MU.
- Finally, calculate the Price to Retailer.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
cost of goods ($) = 500
markup ($) = 60