Enter the total volume of propane (gallons) into the Propane Weight Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Propane Weight.
- All Weight Calculators
- Propane Volume Calculator
- Specific Weight Calculator
- Weight Volume Percent Calculator
Propane Weight Formula
The following two example problems outline the steps and information needed to calculate the Propane Weight.
PRW = V * 4.24
- PRW is the Propane Weight (lbs)
- V is the total volume of propane (gallons)
How to Calculate Propane Weight?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Propane Weight.
- First, determine the total volume of propane (gallons).
- Next, gather the formula from above = PRW = V * 4.24.
- Finally, calculate the Propane Weight.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
total volume of propane (gallons) = 30
PRW = V * 4.24 = ?