Enter the primary angle (degrees) into the Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Reflex Angle.
- Helix Angle Calculator
- Coterminal Angle Calculator
- Exterior Angle Calculator
- Complementary Angle Calculator
Reflex Angle Formula
RA = PA + 180
- RA is the Reflex Angle (degrees)
- PA is the primary angle (degrees)
To calculate Reflex Angle, add 180 to the primary angle.
How to Calculate Reflex Angle?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Reflex Angle.
- First, determine the primary angle (degrees).
- Next, gather the formula from above = RA = PA + 180.
- Finally, calculate the Reflex Angle.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
primary angle (degrees) = 40