Enter the number of conversions and the conversion rate (%) into the Reverse Conversion Rate Calculator. The calculator will evaluate and display the Reverse Conversion Rate.
- All Reverse Calculators
- Reverse Commission Calculator
- CVR (Conversion Rate) Calculator
- Conversion Ratio Calculator
Reverse Conversion Rate Formula
The following formula is used to calculate the Reverse Conversion Rate.
L = C / (CR/100)
- Where L is the Reverse Conversion Rate (number of leads)
- C is the number of conversions
- CR is the conversion rate (%)
To calculate the number of leads from the conversion rate, divide the number of conversions by the conversion rate.
How to Calculate Reverse Conversion Rate?
The following example problems outline how to calculate Reverse Conversion Rate.
Example Problem #1:
- First, determine the number of conversions.
- The number of conversions is given as: 500.
- Next, determine the conversion rate (%).
- The conversion rate (%) is provided as: 40.
- Finally, calculate the Reverse Conversion Rate using the equation above:
#L = #C / (CR/100)
The values given above are inserted into the equation below and the solution is calculated:
#L = 500 / (40/100) = 1250 (number of leads)
Example Problem #2:
For this problem, the variables required are provided below:
number of conversions = 250
conversion rate (%) = 40
Test your knowledge using the equation and check your answer with the calculator above.
#L = #C / (CR/100) = ?