Enter the total volume into the Reverse Volume Calculator. The calculator will evaluate and display the length of the side of the cube.
- All Reverse Calculators
- Reverse Exponent Calculator
- Reverse Average Calculator
- Reverse Annuity Calculator
Reverse Volume Formula
The following formula is used to calculate the Reverse Volume.
S = V ^ 1/^3
- Where S is the (side length)
- V is the total volume
To calculate the side length from volume, raise the volume to the one third power.
How to Calculate Reverse Volume?
The following example problems outline how to calculate Reverse Volume.
Example Problem #1:
- First, determine the total volume.
- The total volume is given as: 2500.
- Finally, calculate the Reverse Volume using the equation above:
S = V ^ 1/3
The values given above are inserted into the equation below and the solution is calculated:
S = 2500 ^ 1/3 = 13.572 (side length)
Example Problem #2:
For this problem, the variables required are provided below:
total volume = 1500
Test your knowledge using the equation and check your answer with the calculator above.
S = V ^ 1/3 = ?