Enter the resistivity and the thickness into the Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Sheet Resistance.
Sheet Resistance Formula
Rs = R / T
- Rs is the Sheet Resistance ()
- R is the resistivity
- T is the thickness
To calculate Sheet Resistance, divide the resistivity by the thickness.
How to Calculate Sheet Resistance?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Sheet Resistance.
- First, determine the resistivity.
- Next, determine the thickness.
- Next, gather the formula from above = Rs = R / T.
- Finally, calculate the Sheet Resistance.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
resistivity = 6
thickness = 0.45