Enter the flat hourly rate ($/hr) and the total number of hours into the Total Flat Rate Calculator. The calculator will evaluate and display the Total Flat Rate.
Total Flat Rate Formula
The following formula is used to calculate the Total Flat Rate.
TFR = R * T
- Where TFR is the Total Flat Rate ($)
- R is the flat hourly rate ($/hr)
- T is the total number of hours
To calculate the total flat rate, multiply the flat hourly rate by the number of hours worked.
How to Calculate Total Flat Rate?
The following example problems outline how to calculate Total Flat Rate.
Example Problem #1:
- First, determine the flat hourly rate ($/hr). The flat hourly rate ($/hr) is given as 35.
- Next, determine the total number of hours. The total number of hours is provided as 20.
- Finally, calculate the Total Flat Rate using the equation above:
TFR = R * T
The values given above are inserted into the equation below:
TFR = 35 * 25 = 875 ($)
Example Problem #2:
The variables needed for this problem are provided below:
flat hourly rate ($/hr) = 80
total number of hours = 20
Entering these values and solving gives:
TFR = R * T = 1600 ($)