Enter the watts and the total weight into the Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Watts per Kilo.
Watts per Kilo Formula
WPK = W / K
- WPK is the Watts per Kilo (W/kg)
- W (watts) is the watts
- K (kg) is the total weight
To calculate Watts per Kilo, simply divide the watts by the total weight in kilograms.
How to Calculate Watts per Kilo?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Watts per Kilo.
- First, determine the watts.
- Next, determine the total weight.
- Next, gather the formula from above = WPK = W / K.
- Finally, calculate the Watts per Kilo.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
watts = 589
total weight = 324