Enter the number of abandoned incidents and the number of incidents into the Abandon Rate Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Abandon Rate.
Abandon Rate Formula
The following two example problems outline the steps and information needed to calculate the Abandon Rate.
AR = A / I *100
- Where AR is the Abandon Rate (%)
- A is the number of abandoned incidents
- I is the number of incidents
To calculate the abandon rate, divide the number of abandoned carts by the number of checkouts.
How to Calculate Abandon Rate?
The following example problems outline how to calculate Abandon Rate.
Example Problem #1:
- First, determine the number of abandoned incidents.
- The number of abandoned incidents is given as: 30.
- Next, determine the number of incidents.
- The number of incidents is provided as: 120.
- Finally, calculate the Abandon Rate using the equation above:
AR = #A / #I *100
The values provided above are inserted into the equation below and computed.
AR = 30 / 120 *100 = 25.00 (%)
Example Problem #2:
For this problem, the variables required are provided below:
number of abandoned incidents = 40
number of incidents = 100
Test your knowledge using the equation and check your answer with the calculator..
AR = #A / #I *100 = ?