Enter the total sum of each months employee count and the total number of months into the ATNE Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the ATNE.
- Supervisor to Employee Ratio Calculator
- Employment Rate Calculator
- FTE (Full-Time-Equivalent) Calculator
The following two example problems outline the steps and information needed to calculate the ATNE.
ATNE = SE / M
- ATNE is the ATNE (average total number of employees)
- SE is the total sum of each months employee count
- M is the total number of months
How to Calculate ATNE?
The following steps outline how to calculate the ATNE.
- First, determine the total sum of each months employee count.
- Next, determine the total number of months.
- Next, gather the formula from above = ATNE = SE / M.
- Finally, calculate the ATNE.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
total sum of each months employee count = 500
total number of months = 6
ATNE = SE / M = ?