Enter the number of orders canceled and the total number of transactions into the Cancellation Rate Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Cancellation Rate.
Cancellation Rate Formula
The following two example problems outline the steps and information needed to calculate the Cancellation Rate.
CANC = OC / T * 100
- CANC is the Cancellation Rate (%)
- OC is the number of orders canceled
- T is the total number of transactions
To calculate a cancellation rate, divide the number of orders cancelled by the number of transactions, then multiply by 100 to express as a percentage.
How to Calculate Cancellation Rate?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Cancellation Rate.
- First, determine the number of orders canceled.
- Next, determine the total number of transactions.
- Next, gather the formula from above = CANC = #OC / #O * 100.
- Finally, calculate the Cancellation Rate.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
number of orders canceled = 500
total number of transactions = 2000
CANC = #OC / #O * 100 = ?