Enter the total cost ($) and the number of calls into the Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Cost Per Call.
Cost Per Call Formula
CPC = TC / C
- CPC is the Cost Per Call ($/call)
- TC is the total cost ($)
- C is the number of calls
To calculate the Cost Per Call, divide the total cost by the number of calls placed or received.
How to Calculate Cost Per Call?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Cost Per Call.
- First, determine the total cost ($).
- Next, determine the number of calls.
- Next, gather the formula from above = CPC = TC / #C.
- Finally, calculate the Cost Per Call.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
total cost ($) = 750
number of calls = 30