Enter the total number of credit hours you are taking and the total amount of money spent on those hours to determine the cost per credit hour.
- Cost Per Hire Calculator
- Overall Grade Calculator
- Average of Percentages Calculator
- CEU (Continuing Education Unit) Calculator
Cost Per Credit Hour Formula
The following formula is used to calculate the cost per credit hour.
CPCH = TC / CH
- Where CPCH is the cost per credit hours
- TC is the total cost
- CH is the total credit hours
Cost Per Credit Hour Definition
A cost per credit hour is defined as the average monetary expense for one hour of credit in a college or school.
Cost Per Credit Hour Example
How to calculate a cost per credit hour?
- First, determine the total cost.
Determine your total cost you are paying for the semester.
- Next, determine the number of credit hours.
Determine how many credit hours of class you are studying this semester.
- Finally, calculate the cost per credit hour.
Calculate the cost per credit hour using the equation above.
A credit hour is a measure of the time that a student should spend in a given class per week, semester, or year.