Enter the initial temperature and final temperature of a substance or object to calculate the delta T.
Delta T Formula
The following formula is used to calculate delta T.
ΔT = T2 – T1
- Where ΔT is the change in temperature (delta T)
- T2 is the final temperature
- T1 is the initial temperature
Delta T Definition
Delta T, denoted ΔT, is the term and symbol used to describe the change in temperature of a substance, system, or object. the delta in delta T is the term used to describe the change in and the T denotes temperature.
Delta T Example
How to calculate delta T?
- First, determine the initial temperature.
Measure the initial temperature of the material.
- Next, determine the final temperature.
Measure the final temperature of the material over the time period.
- Finally, calculate the delta T.
Calculate the change in temperature by subtracting the initial temperature from the final temperature.
Delta is a symbol used in mathematics and science to describe the change in a value. For example ΔT is the change in temperature while ΔP is the change in pressure and so forth.