Enter the physical length and the wavelength into the Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Electrical Length.
Electrical Length Formula
EL = PL / WL
- EL is the Electrical Length ()
- PL is the physical length
- WL is the wavelength
To calculate Electrical Length, divide the physical length by the wavelength.
How to Calculate Electrical Length?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Electrical Length.
- First, determine the physical length.
- Next, determine the wavelength.
- Next, gather the formula from above = EL = PL / WL.
- Finally, calculate the Electrical Length.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
physical length = 34
wavelength = 56