Enter the number of frames and the total time (s) into the Frame Rate Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Frame Rate.
- All Rate Calculators
- Bit Error Rate (BER) Calculator
- Hash Rate Calculator
- Deduplication Ratio Calculator
Frame Rate Formula
The following two example problems outline the steps and information needed to calculate the Frame Rate.
FRR = F / T
- Where FRR is the Frame Rate (frames/second)
- #F is the number of frames
- T is the total time (s)
To calculate frame rate, divide the number of frames by the total time.
How to Calculate Frame Rate?
The following example problems outline how to calculate Frame Rate .
Example Problem #1:
- First, determine the number of frames.
- The number of frames is given as: 1000.
- Next, determine the total time (s).
- The total time (s) is provided as: 10.
- Finally, calculate the Frame Rate using the equation above:
FRR = #F / T
The values provided above are inserted into the equation below and computed.
FRR = 1000 / 10 = 100 (frames/second)
Example Problem #2:
For this problem, the variables required are provided below:
number of frames = 2000
total time (s) = 10
Test your knowledge using the equation and check your answer with the calculator..
FRR = #F / T = ?