Enter the frequency into the calculator to convert the Frequency To Energy.
- All Energy Calculators
- Photon Energy Calculator
- Wavelength to Energy Calculator
- Energy to Wavelength Calculator
- Work to Energy Calculator
- Maximum Kinetic Energy Calculator
- Wavenumber to Energy Calculator
Frequency To Energy Formula
The following equation is used to calculate the Frequency To Energy.
E = h*v
- Where E is the Frequency To Energy (Joules)
- v is the frequency (hz, 1/s)
- h is the Planck’s Constant (6.626*10^-34 J/s)
What are the units for Frequency To Energy?
The most common units for Frequency To Energy are Joules.
How to Calculate Frequency To Energy?
The following example problem outlines the steps and information needed to calculate the Frequency To Energy.
First, determine the frequency. In this example, the frequency is determined to be 500 (hz, 1/s).
Finally, calculate the Frequency To Energy using the formula above:
E = h*v
Inserting the values from above and solving the equation with the imputed values gives:
E = 6.626*10^-34*500 = 3.31e^-31 (Joules)