Enter the gallons per minute into the Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Gallons Per Hour.
Gallons Per Hour Formula
GPH = GPM * 60
- GPH is the Gallons Per Hour (gallons per hour)
- GPM is the gallons per minute
To calculate Gallons Per Hour, multiply the gallons per minute by 60.
How to Calculate Gallons Per Hour?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Gallons Per Hour.
- First, determine the gallons per minute.
- Next, gather the formula from above = GPH = GPM * 60.
- Finally, calculate the Gallons Per Hour.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
gallons per minute = 304