Enter the total number of candidates and your current rank into the Gate Percentile Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Gate Percentile.
Gate Percentile Formula
The following two example problems outline the steps and information needed to calculate the Gate Percentile.
G% = (N-R) / N * 100
- G% is the Gate Percentile (%)
- N is the total number of candidates
- R is your current rank
How to Calculate Gate Percentile?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Gate Percentile.
- First, determine the total number of candidates.
- Next, determine the your current rank.
- Next, gather the formula from above = G% = (N-R) / N * 100.
- Finally, calculate the Gate Percentile.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
total number of candidates = 1000
your current rank = 990
G% = (N-R) / N * 100 = ?