Enter the total golf time (hours) and the select walking or carting into the Golf Calories Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Golf Calories.
Golf Calories Formula
The following two example problems outline the steps and information needed to calculate the Golf Calories.
GC = T * 600 * F
- GC is the Golf Calories (calories burned)
- T is the total golf time (hours)
- F is the factor for walking or carting
- = 1 for walking
- = .35 for carting
How to Calculate Golf Calories?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Golf Calories.
- First, determine the total golf time (hours).
- Next, determine walking or carting.
- Next, gather the formula from above = GC = T * 600 * F.
- Finally, calculate the Golf Calories.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
total golf time (hours) = 300
select walking or carting = walking
GC = T * 600 * F = ?