Enter the conjugate base, acid [HA], and dissociation constant into the calculator to calculate the pH of a solution.
- Arrhenius Equation Calculator
- Molarity Calculator
- Dilution Calculator
- Vapor Pressure Calculator (Solvent/Solution)
Henderson Hasselbalch Formula
The following formula is used to calculate the pH of a solution using the henderson hasselbalch equation.
pH = Kₐ + log([A⁻]/[HA])
- Ka is the acid dissociation constant
- A- is the molar concentration of the base in molars
- HA is the molar conenctration of the acid in molar
pH is a measure of the solutions acidity of a solution.