Enter the total gross income and the total net income into the calculator to determine the net percentage of net to gross.
- Gross to Net Calculator
- Gross Profit Rate Calculator
- Net Sales Revenue Calculator
- Net Profit Margin Calculator
Net Percentage Formula
The following formula is used to calculate the net to gross income percentage.
N% = G – N / G *100
- Where G is the gross income ($)
- N is the net income ($)
- N% is the net percentage income
Net Percentage Definition
A net percentage is typically used in finance to describe the percentage difference between the gross and net incomes of a person or company.
Net Percentage Example
How to calculate net percentage?
- First, determine the gross income.
Calculate the total gross income of the company.
- Next, determine the net income.
Calculate the net income of the same company.
- Finally, calculate the net percentage.
Calculate the net percentage using the formula above.
A net income is the total income of a person or business after taxes.