Enter the on base percentage (%) and the slugging percentage (%) into the OPS Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the OPS (On Base Plus Slugging). This calculator can also evaluate the on base percentage or slugging percentage when given the other values.
- On Base Percentage Calculator (Official)
- Pitching Velocity Calculator
- ERA Calculator (Earned Run Average)
- WHIP Calculator
The following two example problems outline the steps and information needed to calculate the OPS.
OPS = OBP + SP
- OPS is the OPS (%)
- OBP is the on base percentage (%)
- SP is the slugging percentage (%)
To calculate OPS, sum the on base percentage and the slugging percentage together.
How to Calculate OPS?
The following steps outline how to calculate the OPS.
- First, determine the on base percentage (%).
- Next, determine the slugging percentage (%).
- Next, gather the formula from above = OPS = OBP + SP.
- Finally, calculate the OPS.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
on base percentage (%) = 28
slugging percentage (%) = 50
OPS = OBP + SP = ?