Enter the number of spaces and the area per space into the Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Parking Lot Size.
- Parking Lot Salt Calculator
- Lot Coverage Calculator
- Parking Area Calculator
- Parking Ratio Calculator
Parking Lot Size Formula
PLS = S * AS
- PLS is the Parking Lot Size (ft^2)
- #S is the number of spaces
- AS (ft^2/space) is the area per space
To calculate Parking Lot Size, multiply the number of spaces by the area per space.
How to Calculate Parking Lot Size?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Parking Lot Size.
- First, determine the number of spaces.
- Next, determine the area per space.
- Next, gather the formula from above = PLS = #S * AS.
- Finally, calculate the Parking Lot Size.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
number of spaces = 100
area per space = 300