Enter the first value and the second value into the Percent Agreement Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Percent Agreement.
- Percentage Variation Calculator
- RPD (Relative Percent Difference) Calculator
- Percentage Difference Calculator
Percent Agreement Formula
The following two example problems outline the steps and information needed to calculate the Percent Agreement.
PA = |V1-V2| / ((V1+V2)/2) *100
- PA is the Percent Agreement (%)
- V1 is the first value
- V2 is the second value
How to Calculate Percent Agreement?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Percent Agreement.
- First, determine the first value.
- Next, determine the second value.
- Next, gather the formula from above = PA = |V1-V2| / ((V1+V2)/2) *100.
- Finally, calculate the Percent Agreement.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
first value = 30
second value = 40
PA = |V1-V2| / ((V1+V2)/2) *100= ?