Enter the total volume of the pool (gallons) into the Pool Weight Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Pool Weight.
Pool Weight Formula
The following two example problems outline the steps and information needed to calculate the Pool Weight.
POOL = V * 8.34
- POOL is the Pool Weight (lbs)
- V is the total volume of the pool (gallons)
To calculate a pool weight, multiply the volume of the pool by 8.34
How to Calculate Pool Weight?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Pool Weight.
- First, determine the total volume of the pool (gallons).
- Next, gather the formula from above = POOL = V * 8.34.
- Finally, calculate the Pool Weight.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
total volume of the pool (gallons) = 500
POOL = V * 8.34 = ?