Enter the torque (N-m) and the RPM into the Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Horsepower from RPM.
- Wheel Horsepower Calculator
- RPM to Torque Calculator
- Hp to Weight Ratio Calculator
- HP to Acceleration Calculator
Horsepower from RPM Formula
HP = T* RPM / 5252
- HP is the Horsepower from RPM (horsepower)
- T is the torque (N-m)
- RPM is the RPM
To calculate Horsepower from RPM, multiply the torque by the RPM, then divide by 5252.
How to Calculate Horsepower from RPM?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Horsepower from RPM.
- First, determine the torque (N-m).
- Next, determine the RPM.
- Next, gather the formula from above = HP = T* RPM / 5252.
- Finally, calculate the Horsepower from RPM.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
torque (N-m) = 50
RPM = 100