Enter the number of self-corrections and the number of errors into the Self Correction Ratio Calculator. The calculator will evaluate and display the Self Correction Ratio.
Self Correction Ratio Formula
The following formula is used to calculate the Self Correction Ratio.
SCR = (SC + E) / SC
- Where SCR is the Self Correction Ratio ( )
- SC is the number of self-corrections
- E is the number of errors
To calculate a self correction ratio, add together the number of self-correction and the number of errors, then divide by the number of self-corrections.
How to Calculate Self Correction Ratio?
The following example problems outline how to calculate Self Correction Ratio.
Example Problem #1:
- First, determine the number of self-corrections.
- The number of self-corrections is given as: 30.
- Next, determine the number of errors.
- The number of errors is provided as: 20.
- Finally, calculate the Self Correction Ratio using the equation above:
SCR = (#SC + #E) / #SC
The values given above are inserted into the equation below and the solution is calculated:
SCR = (30 +20) / 30 = 1.667
Example Problem #2:
For this problem, the variables required are provided below:
number of self-corrections = 40
number of errors = 10
Test your knowledge using the equation and check your answer with the calculator above.
SCR = (#SC + #E) / #SC = ?