Enter the base pay and the days of leave into the Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Selling Leave Value.
Selling Leave Value Formula
SL = BP / 30 * D
- SL is the Selling Leave Value ($)
- BP ($/month) is the base pay
- D (days) is the days of leave
To calculate Selling Leave Value, divide the base pay by 30, then multiply the days of leave.
How to Calculate Selling Leave Value?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Selling Leave Value.
- First, determine the base pay.
- Next, determine the days of leave.
- Next, gather the formula from above = SL = BP / 30 * D.
- Finally, calculate the Selling Leave Value.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
base pay = 5000
days of leave = 5