Enter the square wave period (s) into the Square Wave Frequency Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Square Wave Frequency.
- All Frequency Calculators
- Frequency to Voltage Calculator
- Corner Frequency Calculator
- Sampling Frequency Calculator
Square Wave Frequency Formula
The following two example problems outline the steps and information needed to calculate the Square Wave Frequency.
fsq = 1 / Tsq
- fsq is the Square Wave Frequency (hz)
- Tsq is the square wave period (s)
To calculate the square wave frequency, divide 1 by the square wave period.
How to Calculate Square Wave Frequency?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Square Wave Frequency.
- First, determine the square wave period (s).
- Next, gather the formula from above = fsq = 1 / Tsq.
- Finally, calculate the Square Wave Frequency.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
square wave period (s) = .25
fsq = 1 / Tsq = ?