Enter the film or CCD width (mm) and the stereo separation ratio into the Stereo Base Gap Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Stereo Base Gap.
- Lattice Spacing Calculator
- Sound Reduction Index Calculator
- Sound Pressure Level Calculator
- Acoustic Foam Calculator
Stereo Base Gap Formula
The following two example problems outline the steps and information needed to calculate the Stereo Base Gap.
SBG = W * SSR
- SBG is the Stereo Base Gap (mm)
- W is the film or CCD width (mm)
- SSR is the stereo separation ratio
How to Calculate Stereo Base Gap?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Stereo Base Gap.
- First, determine the film or CCD width (mm).
- Next, determine the stereo separation ratio.
- Next, gather the formula from above = SBG = W * SSR.
- Finally, calculate the Stereo Base Gap.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
film or CCD width (mm) = 10
stereo separation ratio = 1.45
SBG = W * SSR = ?