Enter the total time (s) and the total speed (m/s) into the Time Length Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Time Length.
- All Length Calculators
- Drive Time To Distance Calculator
- Time and Speed to Distance Calculator
- Cutting Time Calculator
Time Length Formula
The following two example problems outline the steps and information needed to calculate the Time Length.
TL = T * S
- Where TL is the Time Length (m)
- T is the total time (s)
- S is the total speed (m/s)
How to Calculate Time Length?
The following example problems outline how to calculate Time Length.
Example Problem #1:
- First, determine the total time (s).
- The total time (s) is given as: 10.
- Next, determine the total speed (m/s).
- The total speed (m/s) is provided as: 40.
- Finally, calculate the Time Length using the equation above:
TL = T * S
The values provided above are inserted into the equation below and computed.
TL = 10 * 40 = 400.00 (m)
Example Problem #2:
For this problem, the variables required are provided below:
total time (s) = 30
total speed (m/s) = 40
Test your knowledge using the equation and check your answer with the calculator..
TL = T * S = ?