Enter the total volume in cubic feet (ft^3) into the TMC Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the TMC.
The following two example problems outline the steps and information needed to calculate the TMC.
TMC = V / 1,000,000,000
- TMC is the TMC (billion cubic feet)
- V is the total volume in cubic feet (ft^3)
How to Calculate TMC?
The following steps outline how to calculate the TMC.
- First, determine the total volume in cubic feet (ft^3).
- Next, gather the formula from above = TMC = V / 1,000,000,000.
- Finally, calculate the TMC.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
total volume in cubic feet (ft^3) = 2,250,500,000
TMC = V / 1,000,000,000 = ?