Enter the air exchanges per hour, the total volume of the room, and the change in temperature to determine the ventilation heat loss.
- Energy Loss Calculator
- Air Exchange Calculator (Air Change Per Hour & Minute)
- Air Enthalpy Calculator
- Heat Dissipation Calculator
Ventilation Heat Loss Formula
The following equation is used to calculate the .
Q = .33 * n * V * ΔT
- Where Q is the ventilation heat loss (W)
- n is the air exchanges per hour
- V is the volume of the room (m^3)
- ΔT is the change in temperature (C)
To calculate the ventilation heat loss, multiply the air exchanges per hour by the volume to get the volume per hour. Next, multiply the result by .33, and finally, multiply that result by the change in temperature.