Enter the radius (ft) and the depth (ft) into the Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Washer Capacity.
Washer Capacity Formula
WC = pi * r ^2 * d
- WC is the Washer Capacity (ft^3)
- r is the radius (ft)
- d is the depth (ft)
To calculate Washer Capacity, square the radius, multiply by pi, then multiply by the washer depth.
How to Calculate Washer Capacity?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Washer Capacity.
- First, determine the radius (ft).
- Next, determine the depth (ft).
- Next, gather the formula from above = WC = pi * r ^2 * d.
- Finally, calculate the Washer Capacity.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
radius (ft) = 2.5
depth (ft) = 3