Enter the initial weight and the current weight into the Weight Difference Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Weight Difference.
- All Weight Calculators
- Weight Loss Percentage Calculator
- Treadmill Weight Loss Calculator
- Cycling Weight Loss Calculator
Weight Difference Formula
The following two example problems outline the steps and information needed to calculate the Weight Difference.
WD = IW - CW
- WD is the Weight Difference ( )
- IW is the initial weight
- CW is the current weight
To calculate the weight difference, subtract the current weight from the initial weight.
How to Calculate Weight Difference?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Weight Difference.
- First, determine the initial weight.
- Next, determine the current weight.
- Next, gather the formula from above = WD = IW – CW.
- Finally, calculate the Weight Difference.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
initial weight = 200
current weight = 175
WD = IW – CW = ?