Enter the total square footage, minutes, and thickness in mils into the calculator to determine the anodizing amperage.
- Corrosion Rate Calculator
- Welding Machine Amperage Calculator
- Transformer Amperage Calculator
- Welding Machine Load Calculator
Anodizing Amperage Formula
The following equation is used to calculate the Anodizing Amperage.
AA = (720*SF)/T * Mils
- Where AA is the anodizing amperage
- SF is the square footage
- T is the time (minutes)
- mils is the thickness (1mil = .001″)
This formula is known as the 720 rule for anodizing.