Enter the bathroom length (ft) and the bathroom width (ft) into the Bathroom Area Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Bathroom Area.
- All Area Calculators
- Bathroom Remodel Cost Per Square Foot Calculator
- Carpet Area Calculator
- Tile Area Calculator
- Chandelier Size Calculator
Bathroom Area Formula
The following two example problems outline the steps and information needed to calculate the Bathroom Area.
BA = BL * BW
- Where BA is the Bathroom Area (ft^2)
- BL is the bathroom length (ft)
- BW is the bathroom width (ft)
How to Calculate Bathroom Area?
The following example problems outline how to calculate Bathroom Area.
Example Problem #1:
- First, determine the bathroom length (ft).
- The bathroom length (ft) is given as: 5.
- Next, determine the bathroom width (ft).
- The bathroom width (ft) is provided as: 6.
- Finally, calculate the Bathroom Area using the equation above:
BA = BL * BW
The values provided above are inserted into the equation below and computed.
BA = 5 * 6 = 30.0 (ft^2)
Example Problem #2:
For this problem, the variables required are provided below:
bathroom length (ft) = 45
bathroom width (ft) = 10
Test your knowledge using the equation and check your answer with the calculator..
BA = BL * BW = ?