Enter the total weight lifted and the total number of repetitions into the Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Bench Press Calories.
Bench Press Calories Formula
BPC = WL/150 * 5 *R
- BPC is the Bench Press Calories (calories)
- WL is the total weight lifted (lbs)
- R is the total number of repetitions
To calculate Bench Press Calories, divide the weight lifted by 150, multiply by 5, then multiply again by the number of repetitions.
How to Calculate Bench Press Calories?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Bench Press Calories.
- First, determine the total weight lifted.
- Next, determine the total number of repetitions.
- Next, gather the formula from above = BPC = WL/150 * 5 *R.
- Finally, calculate the Bench Press Calories.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
total weight lifted = 200
total number of repetitions = 20