Enter the total number of pushups, your weight, and the style of push up into the calculator to determine the calories burned from pushups.
- Push Up Weight Calculator
- Steps to Calories Calculator
- Jump Rope Calories Calculator
- Weight Loss Percentage Calculator
- METS (Metabolic Equivalent) Calculator
- Strength Training Calories Calculator
Push Up Calories Formula
The following equation is used to calculate the number of calories burned from doing pushups.
C = NP*WF*SF
- Where C is the number of calories
- NP is the number of pushups performed
- WF is the weight factor (heavy people burn more)
- SF is the style factor (modified pushups burn less)
Push Up Calories Definition
Push-up calories are defined as the total number of calories your body burns when doing the activity of a pushup.
Push Up Calories Example
How to calculate push up calories burned?
- First, determine the number of pushups you did.
Measure the total number of pushups.
- Next, determine your weight.
Enter an accurate measure of your weight.
- Next, determine the style of pushup.
Determine whether you did a standard pushup or modified pushup.
- Finally, calculate the calories burned.
Enter the information into the calculator above to determine the number of calories burned.
A pushup typically burns anywhere from .29 calories to .36 calories depending on the type of pushup performed and your weight.