Enter the total bonus ($) and the annual salary ($) into the Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Bonus Percentage.
Bonus Percentage Formula
BP = B / AS * 100
- BP is the Bonus Percentage (%)
- B is the total bonus ($)
- AS is the annual salary ($)
To calculate the Bonus Percentage, divide the total bonus by the annual salary, then multiply by 100.
How to Calculate Bonus Percentage?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Bonus Percentage.
- First, determine the total bonus ($).
- Next, determine the annual salary ($).
- Next, gather the formula from above = BP = B / AS * 100.
- Finally, calculate the Bonus Percentage.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
total bonus ($) = 3,000
annual salary ($) = 50,000