Enter the total chimney volume (ft^3) into the Chimney Weight Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Chimney Weight.
- All Weight Calculators
- Brick Weight Calculator
- Brick Circle Calculator
- Floor Weight Capacity Calculator
Chimney Weight Formula
The following two example problems outline the steps and information needed to calculate the Chimney Weight.
CHIM = CV * 120
- CHIM is the Chimney Weight (lb)
- CV is the total chimney volume (ft^3)
To calculate the chimney weight, multiply the chimney volume in cubic feet by 120.
How to Calculate Chimney Weight?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Chimney Weight.
- First, determine the total chimney volume (ft^3).
- Next, gather the formula from above = CHIM = CV * 120.
- Finally, calculate the Chimney Weight.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
total chimney volume (ft^3) = 20
CHIM = CV * 120 = ?